What you needThings That You Will Need To Rent A Hot Tub
- A location that is flat and level that measures at least seven feet in diameter
- Will need a water source for filling. Ex. Outdoor Hose, Indoor Faucet, Washing machine connection
- A standard electrical outlet (115 volts & 15.6 amp), within 10 to 15 feet of the Hot Tub placement. The circuit should not be overloaded with other appliances.
Installing your Relax-A-Chair
Installing the eyebolt
- Find a ceiling beam and locate the center of the width of the beam. This will insure maximum weight bearing capacity.
- Drill a pilot hole and screw the eyebolt in. Make sure that it is screwed in straight and not at an angle, perpendicular to the ceiling until all threads are in.
- Any other action could result in the loosening of the bolt. Do not loosen or adjust once the bolt is in place.
- Using the two ropes together, slide them through the closed eye of the large "S" hook and tie a double knot, once you have determined the height that you want the chair.
- The long pole goes overhead, while the two medium poles fit on the sides for the arms, leaving the smallest pole for the footrest.
- Make sure the wooden poles fit into the cups on each side and that the top pole is level and not skewed or tilted to one side, otherwise the chair will not function properly.
- Secure all ropes, knots and wooden poles before enjoying your chair.