Safety tips for your Spa
Although the tubs are safe to operate, a few tips can ensure your experience of a RotoSpa rental or sale is fun and safe
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Ensure the thermal lid is in place and locked at all times the tub is not in use.
- Alcohol should not be consumed while using the tub.
- Ensure the water temperature does not exceed 104 degrees fahrenheit.
- Do not put your head under the water.
- Do not stay in the tub for more than 20 minutes at a time to avoid heat stress.
- Persons taking medications and those with physical ailments, including heart or blood pressure problems, and pregnant woman, should seek their doctors advice before using the tub.
- Place mats or carpets around the perimeter of the tub once it is in position to help prevent slips and falls due to wet surfaces, such as grass and decks.
- Do not add soaps, bubble baths, oils, to the water.